"Whatever Happened to Iraq?: How the media lost interest in a long-running war with no end in sight." (Courtesy vwvortexer.) (Great read.)
* Holy cats. This year's Democratic race has literally broken how campaign finance can be recorded. No matter who you support, that's awesome.
* Interesting. How the internet has affected the media, and thusly how we learn about our world.
* Fareed Zakaria on living under the narrative of fear.
* "What I do know is that war should only be waged when necessary, and the Iraq war was not necessary." -Scott McClellan
* Fact-checking McCain's balanced budget fantasies and Obama on talking to Iran.
* The AVClub interviews Joan Cusack.
* Today's 'well, yes' headline: "Church calls zombie parade blasphemous"
Wow. "Lindbergh's deranged quest for immortality."
"Science probe for 'space pistols'"