CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Ugh. How much does the administration hate FISA? Enough to redefine the word 'exclusive.'
* Rove subpoenaed, again.
* Interesting. The chairman of the Joint Chiefs warns those in uniform to stay out of politics.
* On the candidates and their views on public diplomacy.
* Quick! Which candidate has missed the most votes in the Senate?
* On Einstein and religion.
* The NYTimes talks xkcd, one of my favorite webcomics.
* Why I love America. And I'm not being sarcastic here. I love love love living in a country/culture/time that could produce this.
Hee. Some awesome picks for Obama's veep. (Courtesy professorbooty.)