"Who are the bad guys rooting for in 2008?"
"What should the legal standard be for prohibiting adults from behavior that won't appreciably hurt anyone else?"
* More good news from Iraq.
* The huge KBR contract in Iraq is divided among three companies.
* A changing role for the IMF in a changing world.
* Cable prices continue to rise, but customers have few options.
* The one thing both candidates can agree on: everyone hates lobbyists.
* DC residents are unhappy with plans for a ten-story high Mormon tower on 16th street.
* Slick Rick is pardoned by the governor of New York.
On satisfying symmetry in architecture.
Today's top headline: Thieves steal 2,000 pound anchor, nobody notices
The runner-up: NASA preps for '7 minutes of terror' on Mars