More transparency for national nonprofits? Bonus!
* Analysis: the response to the China earthquake is bypassing the country's usual media filters. And a huge number of dams have been damaged, which might make a bad situation worse.
* "...There's a new evangelical stuck-in-the-middle."
* "Illinois was really bad, Louisiana was worse, if that's possible, but if we don't win in Mississippi, I think you are going to see a lot of people running around here looking for windows to jump out of."
* Interesting. Obama tells donors not to give to 527s.
* McCain tries to tie Obama to Hamas. Nice.
* Cillizza on where Team Obama should go in the next 21 days.
* BAGnewsNotes on Bush giving up golf.
The Explainer on counting death tolls from disasters.
Wowzah. "The Pope's chief astronomer says that life on Mars cannot be ruled out."