* As gas prices soar, commuters nationwide are turning to mass transit. Bet they wished they'd invested more in the infrastructure ten years ago...
* Fred Barnes says Republicans have good reason to be gloomy.
* Is pressure on the troops leading to war crimes?
* Another civil war in Lebanon?
* Pentagon general disqualified from participating in Guantanamo trials.
* House Republicans are starting to worry.
* Will McCain alter the Republican stance on abortion?
* Silver lining: the falling dollar is helping narrow the trade deficit.
* Neat. A shield law for the press gets some conservative support.