Two essential truths about Guantanamo.
* Whoah. Federal agents raid Bloch's office.
* While no one is watching: Russia's next war?
* So, about this evidence we have of Iranian involvement...
* 'Bush remarks on food crisis spark anger in India.' Good work.
* On the ground in Japan's butter shortage. Good read.
* McCain promises more conservative judges.
* Chris Cillizza with Tuesday's winners and losers.
* Dana Milbank: "Dispatches from the twilight of a presidency"
* Hee. The Onion's election glossary.
* Will India revamp cricket?
The EU sues Italy to make them take out the garbage. Literally.
"The movies were the story of Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker, and when Luke saves the galaxy and redeems his father, that's where that story ends." -George Lucas