Nine experts talk about specific solutions to problems with the Iraq occupation.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Most excellent: BAGnewsNotes on the non-conspiracy of fame and outrage.
* Olmert under police scrutiny.
* "If we're to judge black candidates on their most controversial associates... we must judge white politicians by the same yardstick."
* The Democrats are still reeling from the power of symbols that hit them in 1988.
* You know, these rules on videogame fanboyism also apply to a lot of political commentary online...
* TV news: 'Networks expected to be generous with series renewals'
* Write your own punchline: the first 15 people inducted into New Jersey's Hall of Fame.