Scalia says torture isn't cruel and unusual punishment because it's not punishment. So, sleep soundly America.
* On the ground at a US roadblock next to Sadr City.
* Will Congress force Karl Rove to testify under oath?
* Lurita Doan as an example of the flaws of a too-partisan government.
* A Christian manifesto, reclaiming the word 'evangelical' from the realm of politics.
* Mathematically, can Clinton still win? Here's what it would take.
* Heh. Wondering how history will judge Bush? Here's a prime example from his past.
* Neat! New architecture and design in Lebanon.
'Footprint of the Atomic Age in the world's oceans.'
On ultraviolet light and spider sex.