'Voting rights are too important to leave to the states.'
"Do white right-wing preachers have it easier than black left-wing preachers? Is there a double standard?"
* "The next president and Congress will have to work very hard to uncover all the ways Mr. Bush has twisted or evaded the law, and then set things right."
* Huh. Questioning what Rumsfeld knew, and when he knew it.
* Killing the gas tax holiday theory.
* Howard Kurtz on Clinton's interview with Bill O'Reilly.
* How the Clinton campaign is embracing dirty political tactics that they once decried.
* The Gattaca bill: Congress passes a bill to prevent discrimination based on genetics.
* Kodak embraces the digital age.
* Interesting: Amazon sues over collection of sales tax.
Write your own punchline: Rob Liefeld signs on for new comic book based on the biblical Apocalypse.