News analysis: With all the crises that the American people are facing, you'd think Washington would be, you know, doing something. Anything. Grr.
Under Roberts, the Supreme Court is rejecting many broad legal challenges.
* Prospective problems in Pakistan, as the new government pursues their own policies.
* Why suspending the gas tax for summer won't actually help consumers.
* Dana Milbank on Bush's canned responses.
* BAGnewsNotes on the assassination attempt on Karzai.
* A new debate on the GI Bill. Kind of timely, what with all these vets we're gonna have back home sooner or later...
* McCain reveals his health care plan, but that too sounds familiar...
* Tony Blair's revelation about his religious beliefs show how dramatically different things are in the UK than here.
* The poll question that matters: Colbert or Stewart?
* Galaxy Quest returns... in comic books.
The schedule for the TV upfronts. Need to find time to do some homework...