"The U.S. has less than 5 percent of the world's population but almost a quarter of its prisoners."
* "I think precisely because our soldiers' lives are on the line, the media has a greater than ever responsibility to hold those who sent them there accountable."
* Israel says they have a secret deal with the White House on the settlements.
* "So from a media perspective, I would say they both lost. Neither one is getting good press. The pontificators say Obama will win despite his losing streak, and Hillary will lose despite her winning streak."
* Karen Tumulty presents three scenarios for how the Democrat's long season will end.
* How Clinton can win the nomination. (Bonus: arithmecracy.)
* "If the plate is approved, Florida would become the first state to have a license plate featuring a religious symbol that's not part of a college logo."
* Speaking of a logo, the British government finds out why you should always screen your new logo with a room full of teenagers. (Courtesy jwiv.)
* Only I watched it: Birds of Prey finally coming to DVD.
* The return of... Earthworm Jim.