Eight questions about the Pennsylvania primary. No pressure, guys.
* Torture watch: duping the military, and the very real prospect of prosecution for guilty parties.
* New worries about the readiness of the Iraqi military.
* Good news for Afghanistan in a trained commando force.
* Wait, did Bill Clinton just diss the Democratic party nomination process?
* Discussing McCain's temper problems with... McCain.
* Bad financial news for McCain and the Republicans in Congress.
* Newt Gingrich on why Republicans need to care more about global warming, and more.
* Interesting: Investing in training immigrants to replace retiring baby boomers.
* Hearts, minds: building theme parks in the Middle East?
Chris Carter talks about why now is the right time for an X-Files sequel.