CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* "The BTK case was an early use of an emerging tool in law enforcement: analyzing the DNA of a suspect's relatives."
* The shifting line between fighting terrorism and not getting convictions.
* As it turns out, the war isn't the only cause of the failing economy. Awesome.
* Good read: Frank Rich on the controversial ABC debate.
* American workers struggle to deal with an e-mail tsunami."
* "This paranoid style gibes with the content of the film, which is less an attack on evolution than a conspiracy theory about the evolutionists who control our government."