Abu Aardvark gives us some weekend reading on Iraq.
The Explainer on how to airdrop relief supplies without squishing refugees.
* The GAO rules the White House can't restrict the states' ability to provide health insurance.
* Huh. China uses its censors to try and stem the backlash against Olympic protests.
* Why Democrats rule the web.
* On the candidates and climate change.
* Interior Dept. is waffling over whether to declare polar bears as threatened or endangered, for political reasons.
* BET plans Black Panther cartoon.
Interesting. New movie discusses the controversy over cochlear implants in the deaf community.
Whatever happened to Generation X?