'We need a science White House.'
* Oh, nice. Mr. Froomkin takes on Bush's hypocrisy and moral relativism.
* Israel to expand the settlements yet again.
* The GAO questions the administration's (lack of) plans for Pakistan.
* A Supreme Court justice changes his opinion on the death penalty.
* Nicholas Kristof on the politics of polarization.
* The Fix takes on ten states most likely to switch parties in November.
* ABC (sort of) addresses 'the debate over the debate.' More on the backlash from the NYTimes here.