What's this? Alberto R. Gonzales can't find another job? Man, I wonder why.
* A second mistrial for the Liberty City 7? Man, they must be wily. (Courtesy professorbooty.)
* Abu Aardvark takes on the doctrine of 'strategic patience.'
* "The choice between the candidates crystallized tonight. It is not, fundamentally, a choice about issues or even ideology - it is a choice about approach."
* Howard Kurtz presents his debate wrap-up: "It would be hard to avoid the conclusion that Hillary won, but then, she wasn't the one coming under journalistic sniper fire."
* Tom Shales trashes ABC for the debate.
* Hey, why don't we have a museum about slavery?
* The Senate asks about a criminal inquiry into a earmark?
* The AV Club talks with Morgan Suprlock on his hunt for Osama bin Laden.
The perfume industry isn't pleased with the new wave of online critics.
Sigh. "John Donahoe, the new chief of the Internet's largest e-commerce site, wants eBay to operate less like an unruly flea market and more like a strip mall."