Top read: Biden's speech on Iraq.
Heh. A grim and gritty look inside the fierce memos and micromanagement of al Qaeda.
* The Supreme Court upholds the use of lethal injections. Andrew Cohen addresses another trend in death penalty cases.
* Government unites on providing tax cuts for big business. Thanks guys!
* On the ground in Sadr City.
* Think Bush has something new to say about climate change? Think again.
* This just in: an average American will never be president.
* "There you have it folks. The president of the United States admitting that his own certainty about the mission was more important than telling the truth to the American people."
* Chris Cillizza previews tonight's Democratic debate.
* "If you've been filling up your gas tank, you're angry. You've got to feel some frustration. You've got to feel some anger when you get the sense that the American way of life for so many people is slipping away."
* Dana Milbank with another report from that frisky liberal media.
But what did the Neanderthals sound like?