Bush confirms White House involvement in 'harsh interrogation' meetings. Good news! They decided against live burials. Seriously. These were the tough calls your government was making.
Bonus: what do they mean by 'permanent base'?
* No pressure, guys: finance ministers from around the world meet to deal with the global economic crises.
* Cheney is back to pushing war with Iran.
* The House Judiciary Committee seeks contempt ruling against Bolten and Miers.
* Texas formed its own view of the Jeffs followers.
* When did the Clinton campaign first falter?
* The conservative response to MoveOn.org isn't working out.
* Scientific American takes on Ben Stein's anti-evolution movie.
* Wow. Bad news for Tom Cruise, as another pushback for Valkyrie is seen as another blow to his career.
Good read: John Tierney on cognitive dissonance and the Monty Hall conundrum.
Want clues on the new X-Files movie? Chris Carter recommends revisiting these episodes.