A LITTLE FRIDAY NEWS:
* E.J. Dionne Jr.: "The problem with the debate over our future course in Iraq is that the two sides are not even talking about the same things."
* Eugene Robinson, on how the surge has turned into the stall.
* David Ignatius on the Iran problem. Also, Joe Klein takes on Charles Krauthammer over Iran. Both good reads.
* Obama discusses issues affecting the LGBT community. Again, I have to admire his honesty. (Courtesy coasterboy.)
* Dudes. It was still a plenty big asteroid.
* Some Chinese Americans unhappy with the tone of the Olympic demonstrations. On the other hand, 'Sacred Flame Protection Unit'!
* Nice! Will CafePress be the new political poll?