Whoah. New report says that specifics on torture were discussed in the White House. If this pans out, it'll be big news. (Courtesy Swampland.)
What can be done about the growing world food crisis.
* Analysis: what exit strategy? Bush successfully makes Iraq a problem for the next president. (See also: Guantanamo.)
* Wow. Framing the Iraq hearings in two pictures. Okay, actually, three.
* Most Americans feel they have not made financial progress over the past five years.
* Should we blame NAFTA or China?
* LiveOnline transcript with Dan Froomkin.
* American Airlines cancels almost a thousand flights today. And delays could go on for weeks.
* Glenn Beck on how Americans can get their country back on track with a familiar system.
* Affidavit reveals more (rough) details on the Jeffs compound.
* On the Justice Department's reluctance to prosecute corporate crime.
* Vying for McCain's ear on foreign policy.
Wow. Olympic torch relay goes through bizarre bait-and-switch race through California to avoid mass protests. Matt Frei discusses the controversy of China's hosting. (Good read.)
"A frog has been found in a remote part of Indonesia that has no lungs and breathes through its skin."