So, why was the Yoo torture memo classified in the first place? I mean, other than to keep the American public from finding out what was going on...
"Authorities say they removed 52 children, ages 6 months to 17 years, from a West Texas ranch occupied by followers of imprisoned polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs."
* New National Intelligence Estimate on the way.
* On Bush's obsession with missile defense.
* Classy. At John Hopkins, a reproductive health database was refusing searches on 'abortion'.
* Massachusetts struggles to deal with universal health coverage.
* Arizona goes it alone on the fight against illegal immigrants.
* Huh. pajama party protest in Beruit.
* Attention Death Note manga fans: no matter how funny it seems at the time, do not make your own death notebook, because other people won't think it's as funny. Though I am sure Adult Swim will get some entertaining bumps out of it.
Hee. The AVClub presents eighteen fictional drugs.