Remarkably in-depth analysis of the upcoming electoral map.
Authorities seal off compound of Warren Jeffs's followers.
* Ouch. Painfully bad economic news, with major job losses reported.
* Examining the fallout from the Basra assault, including the military and police that refused to fight. More from Joe Klein.
* Abu Aardvark covers the Iraq testimony. Interesting reads.
* You'd figure it'd be bigger news: IBM suspended from working with the government. (Courtesy mscongeniality.)
* "There aren't too many politicians in America who would dare admit they once frequented a strip club."
* McCain talks about Israel and mentions Hagee.
* Five things you should know about crack.
* The AVClub interviews Anna Paquin.
Ooh, neat. New find pushes back the timeline for the first Americans to about 14,000 years ago.