Ooh. Yoo's 2003 memo on 'interrogation' is finally revealed. Good analysis from Andrew Cohen and Jay Carney.
* How American ignorance of Islam has been our fatal flaw.
* 'A look inside Al Qaeda'
* "Saudi Arabia remains the world's leading source of money for Al Qaeda and other extremist networks."
* The Pentagon is planning to close its controversial intelligence office.
* Joe Klein questions McCain's Iraq plans.
* 'The cowardice and intolerance of slapping a Darwin fish on your car bumper.'
* Neat. New showing of the art of Takashi Murakami.