* Damnit, why couldn't Joss have written and directed this entire season.
* YAY I GOT THE SCENE WHERE ANGEL FINDS OUT SPIKE HAS A SOUL.
* Oh, hey, thanks for showing up Angel.
* "Oh, I am so much prettier than you are." -Robin
* "You know Buffy? Sweet girl, not that bright." -Willow
* SHUT UP KENNEDY.
* OMG NOT ONLY D&D BUT TROGDOR MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
* Hee, the 'back to school' speech.
* OK, here's my example of everything I wanted from the series ender: Buffy, Giles, Willow and Xander, talking about what yo do tomorrow, after the apocalypse. That's *awesome.*
* OMG they opened the Seal... to Mordor! (Yes, I know the joke is obvious. Yet, it remains true.)
* You know what I would have, if I was walking into the Hellmouth? A flak jacket. Maybe the rocket launcher they used before. Something along those lines.
* Willow's super spell! Army of Slayers! None too shabby.
* Thank you Joss, for not pulling this punch:
Buffy: I love you.
Spike: No, you don't. But thanks for saying it.
* The first thing that made me cry: Andrew, asking "why didn't I die?"
* Goodbye Sunnydale!
* The second thing that made me cry: Andrew, telling Xander how great Anya was.
* Interesting that it was Andrew both times. Kinda matches end of season five, when the only person really showing their grief over Bufy dying was Spike.
* GODDAMNIT, ANOTHER HELLMOUTH IN CLEVELAND I HATE YOU JOSS.
* Oh, and you know what they meant when they were talking about going around to teach all the Slayers? That's right, they were talking about becoming the new Watchers. Thank you, Joss, that's all I wanted from the show right there.
I'm gonna miss the show.