A day in the life of a Guantanamo detainee. Bonus: Count Dracula?
So, uh, what are they fighting about in Basra?
* Joe Klein on the escalation in Sadr City.
* A sign of a rift in North Korea?
* Britain tries to figure out how to deal with gangs of children committing crimes.
* Follow-up: suspect arms supplier for the military suspended.
* 'Three candidates, three approaches to the economy: Obama wants more limits on financial markets. Clinton calls for job training. McCain opposes aid for speculators.' More from the NYTimes here.
* Comcast changes its tune, and will treat all internet traffic equally. But there's a catch.
* Starbucks announces multiple changes to win back its customers.
* The genetic legacy of the crusaders.
Global warming: 'The American West is heating up faster than any other region of the United States, and more than the Earth as a whole.'
Tobey Maguire to bring comic book Afterburn to the big screen.