How the Iraq War shows the limits of US power.
Maybe the candidates could actually talk about Medicare and Social Security?
* Joe Klein with today in Iraq, on the heels of a new wave of violence.
* Howard Kurtz: "The Democratic campaign, it seems to me, is increasingly about itself."
* Who are Iraq's Mahdi Army?
* Great. China calls for the 'patriotic education' of Tibet's monks.
* Federal court overturns air passenger rights law.
* McCain discusses the housing crisis. Also, this picture illustrates McCain being awesome.
* Why the Republicans fear Ron Paul.
* Controversial global warming advice: just deal with it.
* Whew. Mars rovers won't face budget cuts.
* What killed Jericho?
Fox refuses to pay FCC fine. Which prompts all the other stations to say 'wait, you can do that?!" Meanwhile, NBC and 30 Rock are pretty much just taunting the FCC.
"A chunk of Antarctic ice about seven times the size of Manhattan suddenly collapsed, putting an even greater portion of glacial ice at risk."