"Unlike soldiers of previous wars, who were only occasionally able to write letters, many who served and died in Iraq left behind an extraordinary electronic testimony."
TUESDAY MORNING NEWSDAY:
* Is Bush's reluctance to act on economic matters just a matter of principle?
* Andrew Sullivan on how he screwed up on Iraq.
* Good read: Abu Aardvark praises Obama's speech... on Iraq.
* Finances may force small towns in New Jersey to merge.
* Protesting the war at an Easter Mass? Unclassy, people.
* Richardson snaps back at Clinton's campaign.
* Interesting: NBC TV studios to split into two.
* A-Team movie? I refuse.
Top 20 kickass female genre characters.