Oooh. Gene Weingarten immerses himself in 24 hours of nothing but pure punditry. (Bonus: his editor's note.)
* Good read: "What is there to say on the fifth anniversary of the Iraq war? It's been a mess ever since the U.S. tanks rolled into Baghdad and the place collapsed in chaos and looting."
* Questioning the 'Star Wars' missile shield plan, twenty-five years later.
* Interesting. Washington's grand experiment to rehouse the poor.
* A new scandal brewing at HUD?
* Who's looking at your passport files? Oh, everybody.
* On candidates and cluster bombs.
* Howard Kurtz with the fallout from Obama's speech.
* Joe Klein with an interesting road map for Clinton.
* CBS cancels Jericho, again.
Scientists surveying the Antarctic waters find some big surprises.
New Cult Canon: Babe: Pig in the City. (We actually just watched this the other week, and it's surprisingly good.)