"Unless the economy disintegrates entirely, President Bush's chief legacy will almost certainly be the war in Iraq - or, more accurately, the violent occupation of Iraq - that enters its sixth year later this week."
The sad state of freedom of information under the Bush administration.
* The challenge of finding good news in Iraq.
* Profiling foreign fighters in Iraq.
* Man, if this is what counts as the 'good news' on the economy...
* Fighting terrorism with tips from the Cold War?
* You know what? I want *all* the candidates to reveal their tax returns, and the earmarks for which they are responsible, and all their major donors. Full disclosure!
* Huh. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar exchanges e-mails with Obama.
* Studying memory loss in the elderly.
* Huh. Prison beauty pageants.
* Gallery: streetside memorials to young victims.
* "This is the new age of streetwalking. It's not as conspicuous as standing on a corner."
* Disney animation cels, thought lost decades ago, come home.
"If cat owners know anything about their pets, it's how enigmatic the creatures can be. But scientists have begun to pull back the feline veil, using the latest molecular tools to get a peek at their origins."
WWLA Panel: Robot Chicken.