"The FBI has increasingly used administrative orders to obtain the personal records of U.S. citizens rather than foreigners implicated in terrorism or counterintelligence investigations."
Rough read: The Ruins of Nahr al-Bared
* Anti-terrorism conference looks to the future.
* Internet meme goes large: our troops in Iraq embrace Chuck Norris. (Courtesy skkyechan.)
* "When your main campaign theme is foreign policy experience, and that experience is persuasively refuted by a comedian, it's time to find a new theme."
* "A lot of people don't realize that prostitution is legal in Rhode Island if you do it indoors."
* 'Pre-Inca temple uncovered in Peru'
* David Finchner to helm new Heavy Metal movie.
* The coolest tombstone you will see all day.
What a star's orbiting disk is made of.
New AVClub movie review feature, 'I watched it on purpose,' takes on Hitman.