CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Israel turns its back on the peace process and plans to expand the settlements. Again. But don't worry! Bush is sending Cheney, so everything is under control.
* Senators ask interesting questions about Iraq's oil revenue.
* By the numbers: the scorecard on Iraq.
* So, did the White House manipulate the intelligence on the lead up to the Iraq invasion?
* Searching for moral clarity in Darfur.
* Gas prices soar as oil hits a new high. [URL corrected because the LATimes is a bunch of weiners. -7:02 PM]
* Oooh. Uncovering the house of Augustus.
* Hoping to woo the crucial Colbert crowd, McCain comes out against bears.