Hee, excellent. Maybe 25-30 Percent of Any Population is Wack. (Courtesy professorbooty.)
* "How Europe's governments are spying on their people."
* The problem is, too many Americans are financially illiterate, and companies prey on that.
* Howard Kurtz covers last night's Democratic debate, McCain's latest polls, and more.
* Dana Milbank on Clinton's team's creative spin.
* More from Svalbard: "A fossilised 'sea monster' unearthed on an Arctic island is the largest marine reptile known to science."
* Is mead making a comeback? (Courtesy warmaster.)
* HistorySpork takes on Elizabeth: The Golden Age.
* J. Michael Straczynski talks about his new comics and new movies.