- Hung out with a lovely young lady on Saturday evening. Brownies were made*, wine was drank, Mean Girls was re-watched, since we couldn't locate Pump up the Volume.**
- Sunday, picked up the Z-dawg, did a little clothes shopping and got some real finds on sale. Score. Watched Meet the Robinsons that evening, which was better (and stranger) than it had any right to be.
- Monday was pretty much a wash, except for book club, which was an exciting event. Thanks again to examorata for chauffeuring.
- Last night, after the cleanorama, watched Undead, which was... odd. Amusing in parts, terrible in parts, almost good in parts. Also, very Australian.
Rest of the week, in brief:
- Hanging out with pseudotheist tonight, something involving "teh Heroclix."
- Tomorrow, Lost, maybe sneak in some City of Heroes.
- Friday, board gamey.
- Saturday, hanging out with a certain someone someone, in theory.
- Sunday, more Z., new episode of Frisky Dingo.
* - not a metaphor.
** - yes, seriously.