Analysis and recap of last night's debate. More from Joe Klein here.
Subprime fallout: as housing crashes, rents rise and non-homeowners feel the squeeze.
* Nicholas Kristof on who the administration is backing in Africa. (Note: graphic.)
* The surge was not a success.
* Turns out there's a second Justice Dept. probe into waterboarding.
* Muslim student organizations debate inclusion vs. exclusion.
* Supreme Court issues an... interesting ruling on retroactive decisions.
* Whoah. Gang warfare shuts down parts of Los Angeles.
* Hee. Foo Fighter Dave Grohl announces his candidacy. (Courtesy mscongeniality.)
* Added to the Wolverine cast: Charlie!
Adult Swim orders up some episodes of Tony Millionaire's Drinky Crow.