"We must not try to justify torture, no matter what words are used to camouflage it as something less."
"...Consider the implications of a nation whose chief economic activity is personal consumption."
* "...The public is facing the worst of both worlds: a government health agency that cannot protect them and rules that block them from winning compensation when injured."
* "The beginning of the end of the rule of law has emerged under President Bush, i.e., a systematic twisting of language or precedents to advance a political agenda."
* British foreign secretary apologizes for the UK's role in rendition flights.
* Army pulls website for publicly released documents.
* "My lunch with Lou Dobbs."
* Can you predict happiness?
* "A detailed map highlighting the world's hotspots for emerging infectious diseases has been released."
* Italian scientists claim to have found the G-spot.
* On living with migraines.
* The decline of golf as a leisure activity.
* A live-action Akira?
French scientists create artificial rubber than can heal itself.
New website for Champions Online.
Hasbro is updating its classic boardgame Risk.