Analyses: five lessons from Super Tuesday. Also, two distinct parties and two distinct paths to nomination.
* The CIA director admits to using waterboarding.
* "Opium growth in Afghanistan's unstable south and southwest continues at an alarming rate, and is a windfall for anti-government forces who tax farmers."
* Good read: Harold Meyerson on the repudiation of Rove and the collapse of Republican ideas.
* Howard Kurtz on media bias in reporting Super Tuesday results.
* On McCain and tax cuts.
* "Any candidate, and any party, presuming to unite this country must first unite their own. That is how democracy is supposed to work."
* Reviewing the candidates with Tim Gunn.
* Transcendental meditation guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi passed away.
Ooh. Digging for info on a pre-Zeus deity in Greece.
The AVClub presents 20 pop-cultural obsessions even geekier than Monty Python.