SUPER TUESDAY NEWSDAY:
* Sigh. "NASA hinted that it might rely on Russian rockets to deliver crew and cargo to the international space station when the shuttle fleet is retired in 2010 if private space companies fail to fill the gap."
* Watching the American elections in foreign countries.
* Mukasey restores equal rights to gay group at the Justice Dept.
* Howard Kurtz on the undecided Democrats.
* On the conservative talk show host movement to stop... McCain.
* The Fact Checker: "Choosing a winner in the flip-flop wars is not easy."
* Paul Krugman on the Hilary-haters.
* WTF? eBay to ban negative comments about buyers?
* Bad news for M. Night Shyamalan's new movie?
A new director chosen for a remake of The Wolfman.
Courtesy the ISB, it's the Flash vs. roller-derby!