Good read: why Super Tuesday might not be so super after all.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* The ugly truth behind Bush's budget. (More here.)
* "The Defense Department's major weapons programs have suffered cost overruns in the billions of dollars, years-long delays and quality shortfalls because of poor acquisition practices by the department."
* Interesting. Abu Aardvark on the proposed Iraqi amnesty bill.
* Democrats consider new strategy to get us out of Iraq.
* Dick Meyer on why Bill Clinton can't be ignored, and why it's bad news.
* Should grad students be able to unionize?
* Looking for a modern meaning to the Shi'ite ritual of Ashura.
* A year without the Oscars.
Robin D Laws on 1408 and the rhythm of horror.
An endorsement for Obama by noted author Michael Chabon.
Neat: "I was raised on the radio. But I haven't been a regular listener for many years. By missing the radio for so long I feel like I've been missing an important piece of the present, so every month I've been downloading the Top 20 songs from the latest Billboard Hot 100, and grading them."