White collar crisis: long-term joblessness spreads in the middle class.
* Even after the war's official end, the death rate in the Congo remained steady.
* "If the world economy were a train, we'd now have a greater number of engines pulling that train... However, the biggest engine is still the U.S., and as a result, the speed of that train depends on it."
* Good read by Roger Cohen, on the economy, our wallets, being a debtor nation, and more.
* So, uh, what if there's no clear winner after Super Tuesday?
* Corporate sponsorship of the political debates? Ugh. maybe next election, the candidates will have logos on their jackets, like NASCAR drivers.
* The Fact Checker on Bill Clinton's statements about Obama.
* Why Fred Thompson's campaign failed. More from John Dickerson here.
* "The line outside the bathroom at the National Portrait Gallery has been out the door ever since museum officials decided to hang a portrait of late-night host Stephen Colbert in between the men's and women's restrooms."
* Robin D. Laws names his top ten movies of
* Positive reviews for Turok.
Why we flirt.
"Unbreakable: 18 film stars impervious to box-office flops"