A lawyer finally reveals a secret he reluctantly kept for ten years, on the advice of the state bar's ethics counsel, and saves a man from death's row.
* "Foreign investors are buying aggressively, taking advantage of American duress and a weak dollar to snap up relative bargains."
* Israel blocks supplies from entering Gaza, and continues with airstrikes.
* On the ground with the paradox of rebuilding Beruit.
* Will the Democratic primaries be hurt by their own rules on super delegates?
* Bill Clinton says he witnessed voter suppression firsthand.
* Huckabee comes out in favor of, uh, the Confederate flag. Also, the media engages McCain on his support for, uh, ABBA.
* Local news: Silver Spring finally reaches a deal on its new music venue.
Welcome to America, 2008: "Puberty is arriving ever younger in American females - 8 is no longer considered abnormal."
Erik Larsen explains his take on 'One More Day' and how he would have accomplished the same goals better.