Whoah. The arrest of a man protesting Cheney has lead to a Secret Service scandal.
"The early retirement of a lieutenant colonel ordinarily wouldn't merit the slightest mention. But today's news that Lt. Col. John Nagl is leaving the Army is a big deal." (More from Joe Klein here.)
* On the ground in the aftermath of a bombing in Kabul, and what it could mean for the future.
* Questioning progress in Iraq. (Plus bonus questions!)
* Man, the FEMA trailers issue is still going on.
* "This is the cavernous hole in anti-immigration policy that its proponents want to cover with chain link and razor wire."
* Oh, and: "Legal immigrants will have to wait much longer during the next two years to receive visas or naturalization papers."
* It's (virtually) official: no impeachment.
* On Fred Thompson and Africa.
* Bobby Fischer passed away.
The strike puts the Justice League movie on hold, possibly indefinitely.
Wild Cards returns to comics and gaming.