New GAO report questions the effectiveness of sanctions on Iran.
What voters mean when they say they want 'change.'
Write your own punchline, folks.
* "But yeah, look, I'm sure people view me as a warmonger and I view myself as peacemaker." -President Bush. Let's just say his Mideast tour didn't go well.
* Was the CIA directly ordered to preserve the torture tapes?
* LiveOnline transcript with Dan Froomkin, on stonewall watch, pardon theories, and more.
* In the presidential race, the economy is taking center stage.
* Heh. Michael Scherer on the Republican field, and how they all got there.
* A new trend: cottage medical testing, for a reasonable price?
* Neat. New photos emerge of Lincoln's inauguration.
* How a rules change to slow down the Patriots has lead to their current dominance.
* Facebook users band together to save Scrabulous. Bonus: how
Fair warning: I think I might have found the next entry for terrible movie night.
Wow. Stephen Colbert gets his portrait hung at the Smithsonian Institution's National Portrait Gallery.