Ugh. Bush continues to push for war with Iran.
* Is there hope for any change in the new year in Afghanistan?
* And why isn't anyone talking about Iraq anymore?
* Interesting. Huckabee continues to preach his ministry.
* "The first drug to treat fibromyalgia has been approved, but some dispute the very existence of the condition."
* FDA announces that cloned meat and milk is safe for consumption.
* "The discovery of a large disc of dust around a binary star system could force astronomers to rethink their computer models of the Universe."
* Studios cancel more contracts, putting the fall season in question.
* More casting info for Solomon Kane.
Oh, right, here's the Golden Globe winners.