On the ground in Kenya.
* Bush strengthens his wording on the Israeli-Palestinian crisis. Nice. Let's see if he sticks to it, though. Mr. Froomkin isn't optimistic.
* Backtracking: when the Pentagon said Iranian boats threatened our ships in the Gulf, what they meant was...
* Disgraced Congressman Doolittle set to retire.
* Do the Republicans need fresh ideas?
* Casting for the Cirque du Freak movie. Also, Bale & Depp 4evah?
* A positive review of the new Terminator show.
* Sir Edmund Hillary passed away.
New D&D anthology comic? Sure.
USAToday covers the Spider-man "One More Day" controversy.