Interesting (and positive) developments in Iran. Also, a good read on the brinkmanship in the Gulf.
Why voter-ID laws are pointless distractions, at best.
* Judge orders White House to reveal information about missing e-mails. Isn't it embarrassing that it's come to this point?
* Nice: Obama, not quite busy enough, takes time out for some diplomacy to Kenya.
* FCC to investigate Comcast interfering with its customers' net traffic.
* Heh. Foreign reporters try to explain our primaries.
* VA news: Allen won't seek second term as governor.
* What trees soak up the most carbon?
* Cool new information about dinosaur skin.
* Hasbro to acquire Cranium.
More strike news: NBC 'scales down' the Golden Globes broadcast.
Welcome to America, 2008: "While the DVD market did experience its first decline, it still generated more sales in 2007 than music, videogames, or the theatrical box office."