Q&A: 'Why Iowa? And what's a caucus, anyway?' Added bonus: why a caucus is a bad idea.
* Eyewitness reports from on the ground in Nairobi.
* Joe Klein with a tale of two Romneys. Ouch.
* Representative Lantos will not run for re-election.
* "It's easy to reduce all of what is wrong with American journalism to the near industrywide ban on booze in the newsroom. So I will."
* "He's the rock star of ramen."
* Casting: naming Storm Shadow for G.I.Joe, and an, uh, interesting choice for Star Trek.
* Author of the 'Flashman' series George MacDonald Fraser passed away.
* David Letterman presents the top ten demands of the striking writers.