* "What we do know is that government officials decided not to inform a lawfully constituted body, created by Congress and the president, to investigate one the greatest tragedies to confront this country. We call that obstruction."
* Bush's real legacy: conservative courts.
* Dan Froomkin discusses Bush's final year and the expansion of government spy powers and more. Read it!
* And hey, what is Bush selling to China, anyways?
* Ron Paul takes on... Fox News?
* Virginia is sitting on maybe America's biggest supply of uranium - but they can't touch it.
* Laughter contagious between species?