"The overriding environmental issue of these times is the warming of the planet."
* So, who is really in charge in Iran?
* BBC Q&A on the unrest in Kenya.
* NASA releases heavily redacted report on airline safety, then explains people wouldn't want to know about it anyways. Uh, yeah. Maybe we could make that call?
* The Utah version of separation of church and state is funny.
* Speaking of which, guess the speaker: "I hope we answer the alarm clock and take this nation back for Christ."
* The Post ombudsman looks back at the past two years in the news biz.
* It's been one year since the DC smoking ban started, and everyone seems to have survived.
* Sara Jane Moore, who tried to assassinate President Ford, was paroled.
* History Spork takes on The Last Legion.