* The Ruins - These new generation horror movies are all starting to look alike. However: Iceman!
* Stop-Loss - WOW. I was blown away that they actually made a big budget, wide-release of that. Downright subversive, most excellent. However, I still won't be seeing it. Heh. Bonus: Sheriff Bullock!
* Mamma Mia! - Yes, they filmed the ABBA musical. Heh. Bonus: the wrath of Skarsgard!
* Fool's Gold - No. No, no, no. M.'s cousin and I were making fun of the poster in the lobby. The trailer, in fact, makes it only look worse. Bonus: Donald Sutherland pays rent for another month, and they nail another nail in the career of Matthew McConaughey.
* The Eye - Another remake of a Hong Kong horror flick. Looks like the other ones, too. Bonus: Parker frikkin' Posey.
Also, before the trailers, we got a commercial for American Gladiators, and I was definitely in the half of the audience that was 'eminently pleased.'