Conspiracy theorists, start your engines: the FBI is building the granddaddy of all biometrics databases. (Bonus: graphic!)
And speaking of conspiracy theories: continuing the fight against, uh, fluoridated water.
* The Sept. 11 commission says the CIA's withholding of evidence should be investigated. The CIA, of course, says it cooperated. By not telling them about the classified tapes. Or something.
* Is Jordan actually looking to reform, or just put on a better show?
* "Evangelical change: Americans are losing faith in fire and brimstone merchants"
* Tony Blair converts to Catholicism.
* End of a weird era: only one of the Singing Senators remains.
* "Chinese archaeologists have raised a merchant ship which sank in the South China Sea 800 years ago while transporting a cargo of precious porcelain."
* Zombies in the uncanny valley: the new Resident Evil movie will be CGI. (Courtesy venkelos.)
Sacha Baron Cohen retires Borat and Ali G.
Nice! Target markets menswear inspired by David Bowie.